-
April 1st, 2004, 12:32 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I think since I've spammed the random insanity thread enough, I might as well start a new thread for this! LOL, so here it goes:
????
<Edofnor> #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
????
Seijurro1234: IM NOT ON AOL .. IM ON AMERICA ONLINE
Seijurro1234: RETARD
????
<ruffkin2> HAHAHAH dat dude you sent me 127.0.0.1 iz enfected wit sub7 im fuckin with him now
<andrw> oh good, format his computer
<Testicular_One> format his computer
<TheGreaterZero> format him
????
<BigBurk> God i really cant stand windows me
<Felacio> heh i know. i moved to win2k
* Felacio sucks huge cock
<Felacio> errr ME, not /me
????
<Meph|st0> Complaint : BOUGTH IT FOR MY COUSIN WHO HAD CANCER, ITEM NEVER ARRIVED AND MY COUSIN DIED
<Meph|st0> thats the greatest ebay feedback i have ever seen
????
<YuFFie> SO U HACKING ME THEN HUH
<YuFFie> WElL I GOT NEWS FOR U MISTER I GOT MORE FIREWALL POWERS NOW SO IM SECURE AND IM USING WINDOWS 98 SO IM REALLY SECURE FROM HACKERS LIKE YOU SO YOU BETTA JUST GIVE UP CUZ U GOT NO HOPE MISTER.
* YuFFie ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: Owned.)
* YuFFie ([email protected]) has joined #
<YuFFie> HELP MY MOUSE IS MOVING BY IT SELF
????
<iMike> i was just thinking of hiring a man to service my septic system
<maff> is that the classy way to say you want to get fucked in the ass?
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:11 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 1st, 2004, 12:47 AM
#2
Inactive Member
This is random insanity, right?
Well, in that case...
"The only way you can have fun with this game is if you roll up the manual and smoke it."-Fargo
-
April 3rd, 2004, 11:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Cuco: No. It's for bash.org quotes.
<Geno> Dude...
<Geno> I was wearing my All Your Base shirt...and someone pointed out the craziest thing
<Geno> "Somebody Set Up Us the Bomb", when read Backwards, is "Bomb the US (united states) Up Set (upset) Somebody"
<MooseOnDaLoose> Hey Mike
<goatboy> what?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> er?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> and?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> ...
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> i dont get it
<MooseOnDaLoose> AND YOU NEVER WILL.
<goatboy> bastard
-
April 4th, 2004, 12:55 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Cosmixmaster : hi there
Cosmixmaster : did you hit it yet?
Holom : no
Cosmixmaster : why not
Holom : 1. she sorta wants to wait and 2. no place to do it
Cosmixmaster : wait until marriage?
Cosmixmaster : your room?
Cosmixmaster : her room?
Cosmixmaster : her vagina?
Cosmixmaster : ?
Holom : no, not till marriage
Holom : cant in her room.....might could in mine
Cosmixmaster : how about outside
Cosmixmaster : or in a car
Cosmixmaster : or outside a bar
Cosmixmaster : would you fuck her in a chair
Cosmixmaster : would you fuck her near a bear
Cosmixmaster : would you fuck her in a bed
Cosmixmaster : or perhaps in the head
Cosmixmaster : how about in the sky
Cosmixmaster : or while eating an apple pie
Cosmixmaster : try it on some hay
Cosmixmaster : some like it down by the bay
Cosmixmaster : but I like prefer doing it during mass
Cosmixmaster : but nothing beats tapping it in the ass
Holom : hahaha
Holom : nice
Cosmixmaster : so which one
Holom : i'm thinking bed
Cosmixmaster : it's the mass one, isn't it?
Cosmixmaster : damn
----
-
April 4th, 2004, 01:32 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
<ShajJee> i am muslim and i never belive on sex
<jackfig> oh, that's good
<Dormir> congrats
<ShajJee> and a muslim can never do sex with anyone
<jackfig> ummm, then why are there so many of them?
????
<@Vexer`> we went out last night to mcdonalds then to a movie with some muslims [img]tongue.gif[/img] .. i was lookin' for you to see if oyu wanted to come
<@elf> haha
<@elf> like i would want to go to a movie with muslims
<@elf> you guys played rock-scissors-paper to see who got to drive the explosive-loaded car into the theatre, didnt you
????
<Psychic-A> if i move its vancouver
<Psychic-A> unless i can get in the usa...but its hard no?
<James> are you muslim?
????
<biatch> he tells me how he's cheated on two of his gfs
<biatch> then when i email him telling him i'm back with luke
<biatch> he's all disappointed
<biatch> and he's like
<biatch> "i told you about the girls i cheated on because i wanted you to TRUST me"
????
<sab0tage> who thinks an Imperial Star Destroyer could take a borg cube?
*** sab0tage was kicked by Q (You are BANNED from this channel.)
????
<Incubus> wanking in the shower has a drawback, now the rain makes me horny
????
<{FDISK}> I've listened to so many MP3s I can identify the encoder and bitrate by ear.
<{FDISK}> Surprisingly, I'm still single.
????
<Cow> i want to have sex with this girl so bad but she wont because of her relgion
<Dr_Kevorkian> She's Hindu obviously... cant have sex with cows
????
(+kevin) GOD DAMNIT. WHY DO I HAVE A HABIT OF TOUCHING MY PENIS WHILE I'M SITTING IN A COMPUTER CHAIR?!?!
????
<gromky> I used to like to go to #deaf and ask if anyone was trading MP3's.
<gromky> Still do, once in a while, for old times' sake.
-
April 10th, 2004, 12:30 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
<Pyrate> I was downloading a hentai game, but it was slowing down my Harry Potter download, so I canceled it... I think I may be a little retarded
????
<Noname_MiB> well im outta here, gotta go play RL, theres an event called turkey day ahppening, later
<Crembo> RL? I think I downloaded that once but it has bad reviews and a shitty community.
<Murph> but RL has sex
<Crembo> so do hentai games.
????
<richmond> one time i was watching anime in my room, and my dad hit his hand on my door, and yelled, "Are you jackin' off to cartoons in there!?"
<richmond> [img]frown.gif[/img]
<BloodFromStone> haha
<BloodFromStone> Busted.
<Dragonfly> lol
<richmond> haha
<richmond> yeah [img]frown.gif[/img]
????
<bludstone> so like, with anime now
<bludstone> some otaku dude in japan encodes it, uploads it.. it spreads
<bludstone> and its available before the airtime cuz of timezone changes ermshtn
<SiamShade> haw
<SiamShade> l33t
<bludstone> dammit, i need to get laid.
<SiamShade> where the fuck did that come from
<SiamShade> you're talking about anime and how it spreads then "i need to get laid."
<SiamShade> oh wait
<SiamShade> that makes perfect sense
????
<+NeoHentaiMaster> back in my day we had to manually punch the binary into the circuts using needle pins
<Insane2757> Back in my day, we coded with 2 badgers and a spoon.
<BladeTR> back in my day we had to draw the zeros and ones on the cave wall with clay
????
* larra has joined #Hentai
<larra> u people are terrible!
<larra> my brother attacked our aunt becuae of hentai!
* larra has left #Hentai
????
<Takashi> is there any mecha-hentai with mechs doing each other?
[Comment from Wiseman: and LOL, there was this guy in Zenosaga.org IRC who drew this...]
-
April 10th, 2004, 12:42 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Man, I really need to get IRC.
-
April 10th, 2004, 12:49 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
April 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
#9
Inactive Member
----
<ZS> Ouranophobia- Fear of heaven.
<Kevyn> What's scary about heaven?
<Phantomlord> dude, christians hang out there.
----
<ckx> part of the problem with christains
<ckx> is they're so gullible
<DigDug> ckx: isn't that why they're christians in the first place?
<ckx> heh good point
----
<MightyBlueJustice> If Jesus would've been shot to death instead of crucified would christians wear jewelry with firearms on it?
<K-Necrocide> It kinda makes you wish he was assraped to death with a big black cock.
-
April 11th, 2004, 09:37 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
LMAO!
????
<PieTaster> I'm jewish... but bacon > religion!
(That's the spirit!)
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 11, 2004 07:04 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks